And hand select the best clients out of your new, robust pipeline.
Two close friends opened up similar businesses a few years ago. These friends were very much alike. Both were smarter and more creative than most people. They both carried warm, friendly personalities, and both of them boasted drive and ambition envied by others.
Recently, these two friends met up for coffee and celebrated their five-year anniversary of opening very similar businesses. They both were also happily married and even both had new, growing families.
But there was a difference. One friend’s business was struggling to grow, while the other was growing so quickly they were getting ready to make the choice between which new location to open next.
What made the difference?
Have you ever wondered what makes one business succeed, while similar businesses struggle? It isn’t that the owner lacks smarts or motivation. And it isn’t that one person wants success more than the other.
The difference lies in knowing what a business’s competitive advantage is and what a business owner does with that knowledge to define his or her market.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve been struggling to put your specialty into words.
- You’ve felt like you’ve had to lower the definition of your ideal client to make ends meet.
- You desperately want to be someone who stands out, but you’re not sure how to do that or where to start.
You’re tired of competing like crazy to try to win business and doubting what makes you unique in a crowded marketplace. You know you have ideas and abilities to offer the world, but you’re not sure how to package that and present it in an attractive, understandable way to those looking for you (and, yes, they are looking).
Magnetic Business is a 5-week learning program that helps you unlock your competitive advantage and present it to the world in a way your potential customers can’t resist. You’ll put an end to less-than-stellar sales results. You’ll start earning with more ease from the clients you love. You’ll gain more recognition and thought-leadership status.
Magnetic Business helps you gain:
- An understanding of where you’re the thought-leader.
- A guide for identifying your business’s unique brand and personality.
- Clear tools and secrets for communicating your expertise to the world via your blog, email list, or social media.
- A guide for writing an irresistible “About Me” page – one that makes you memorable and unique.
- A methodology for testing ideas and gaining insight into what your ideal customers want.
- Inspiration and advice on finding more clients you enjoy working with the most.
How do you know if Magnetic Business is right for you?
Magnetic Business is right for you, if:
- You want customers to choose you over and over again, instead of your competition.
- You want prospective customers to look forward to hearing from you and what you have to say next.
- You want to be recognized for what you do best, and you don’t want to have to sacrifice that out of desperation for sales.
What does Magnetic Business include?
Magnetic Business comes with:
- Five, twenty-minute audio lessons and five written transcriptions of the audio.
- Five PDF homework lessons with written assignments to get you thinking.
- Real live examples of magnetic businesses for you to see and learn from.
- Direct access to my email for five weeks for answers to all of your questions.
- One complimentary evaluation of your written work on one page of your website, your brochure, or your blog.
PLUS this bonus only for you as a thank you for participating in the Magnetic Business:
- A private, live, 30-minute Q&A session with me at the conclusion of the program.
What does the Magnetic Business program look like?
Unlike most programs that help you improve just one part of your business, Magnetic Business takes a step back to help you make a shift in how you position your business, affecting virtually every other part in a truly positive way.
PART 1: KNOWING YOUR STRENGTHS:
Uncover what is truly the best part of what you have to offer and a way to evaluate whether or not it is strong enough to make you stand out among your competition.
PART 2: COMMUNICATING YOUR OFFERING:
Discover how to communicate with the world about your strengths using a non-ho-hum approach that perks people up and gets them wanting more.
PART 3: WRITING YOUR ABOUT PAGE AND OTHER CONTENT:
Learn how stories and the little things about you connect with people, make an impact and cause you to be highly memorable.
PART 4: TESTING IDEAS:
Get the critical methodology for testing your new messages and gauging whether or not they are resonating with your audience.
PART 5: DEVELOPING YOUR OWN BRAND:
Clarify who you are and define your brand across every aspect of your interactions with potential customers.
BONUS: GET FEEDBACK:
In your live, 30-minute, one-on-one session with me, gain feedback on your hard work and make final refinements to ensure your message about your business will resonate and make your business truly magnetic for the people you want to attract. I’ll even review a piece of your written work, if you’d like!
How much does Magnetic Business cost?
Five training audios – $500
Five written exercises – $250
A private Q&A session – $350
One complimentary evaluation of your written work – $1,000
Direct email access during the program – never offered before!
(a savings of $1,503)
Why is the membership limited?
Since you get direct access to me via email, receive a complimentary written review AND get a one-on-one Q&A call, I need to limit the participation in Magnetic Business. I want to ensure I can give you the time and attention you deserve.
Therefore, I am only taking a select few participants in the Magnetic Business program.
Why I do this…
- After 20 years of helping businesses that struggled to “fit in” I uncovered the key benefit of sticking out – I’ve seen the benefits first-hand.
- Having studied every thought-leader in marketing in my MBA studies and post-MBA work, I wanted to find a way to share that knowledge with you.
- I’ve worked for Pulitzer Prize-winners, INC. 500 entrepreneurs, and Deloitte Fastest Growing Company winners – I’ve seen the inside guts of numerous successful business.
- Like me, you want to find a way to become a thought-leader, without feeling hokey, trite, or silly.
- If you’re already great at what you do, being a thought-leader is easy once you know the secrets how, and I want to share those secrets with you.
- In working with over 250 multi-million dollar businesses in becoming magnetic, I’ve perfected the art and science of competitive differentiation.
- Branding, differentiation, and thought-leadership are three biggest powerhouses a company owns; I want to show you how to improve and leverage yours to get more sales.
- I created Magnetic Business from academic business theory, my own experiences, and seeing what has worked (and what hasn’t).
About Angela Pointon
I bring this to Magnetic Business:
Over fifteen years of experience in thought-leadership crafting, marketing, creating, and testing competitive differentiation work. I’ve supported companies that had sales plateaus, sales declines, and even sales increases from the wrong kinds of customers. I’ve helped them “right those wrongs” so they could begin to see the right way to differentiate their business, become a thought-leader, and grow their business successfully.
You get all the intelligence of my academic studies in an MBA from one of the US’s top business schools and from my real-world working experience at award winning, top growth companies. A few nights a week I’m a college professor, teaching students the marketing and business tools they’ll need to succeed.
And then there’s my personal experience. I struggled to find my niche and tried launching multiple businesses, only to be disappointed in how hard it is to get heard (not to mention to get sales).
It was only when I sat down and applied the program inside of Magnetic Business that I was contacted by a magazine editor and asked to be a columnist, targeted by a speaking committee and asked to be a keynote speaker, and (most importantly!) seen as a leader in my space by potential customers.
It’s my third year of owning my business. In year two my business grew by more than 400%, and it’s expected to continue growing by at least double next year, too.
Magnetic Business FAQ’s
I’M BUSY. WILL I HAVE TIME FOR THIS?
If you can dedicate about two hours every week, yes. If not, you might want to consider freeing up some time on less effective activities to make room for this important work.
I STINK AT PROMOTING MYSELF. WILL THIS WORK?
Yes! When you learn the secrets included in this program, your own writing and even talking about your business won’t feel like self-promotion at all anymore.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR ME?
This program attracts a wide-ranging group of entrepreneurs. Some commonalities are a love of learning, open-mindedness, and wanting to be in control of one’s success. It also attracts realists. People who understand change takes time, but want as direct a route as possible while feeling inspired along the way.
WHAT IF I SIGN UP AND CHANGE MY MIND, OR WHAT IF MY LIFE JUST GETS SUPER BUSY?
All program materials are yours for life — so even if your schedule happens to change, you can still get the full value of the program when you’re ready. However, if within the first 14 days of the program, you find it isn’t working for you, and you have completed the program materials and worksheets we’ve done so far, let me know by sending them to me, and your tuition will be refunded.
I’M STILL NOT SURE.
I get it. My mother had me scanning the grocery circular and clipping coupons at a young age. I know all about being frugal. Here’s what I suggest. Envision what success would feel like. How would that impact your life? Now, are you willing to do a little bit of work and spend a bit of money to get there? Or, are you going to sit back and let fear and hesitation stand in your way of success?